Sunday, September 7, 2008

Something's There

We haven't yet picked a grave marker for our mom and I don't think we're allowed to put one in until the ground settles a little more, so we have some time. We wanted something there since the flowers from her funeral have all died and been cleaned up. This is what we came up with...



Each of the letters are decorated with flowers and ribbon the color of each of our birthstones. I hope these and the picture in the title are able to capture how beautiful it looks. If not, I guess you will have to go see for yourself (Valley View Memorial Park on 4100 S. and 4400 W. in West Valley). I took a million pictures because I didn't think any of them did the scene justice. It is amazing to look at!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey,
This is awesome! I am going to see Molly tonight.........
Love you and I will talk to you soon.
Cindy