Tuesday, December 9, 2008

One of Mom's Trips

My mom sent me this email on March 26, 2008. She tells me to put her pictures on my blog and I thought, "Oh, my heck. You should have your own blog for all the stuff you've been doing." I don't think she was ever home for a whole week this past summer. She was in and out of the state and in and out of the country so much, I'm surprised she didn't forget where she lived! : )

Hi Honey...

It was nice to hear about your Dr.'s appt. I saw you that day and I have to read about it on your blog. I think it's pretty funny. I'm glad you can take a break from the meds. It will be interesting to see how things go. We'll hope for the best. Let me know if you sleep better.

Here's a couple pictures from our trip. I'll send more from school. This system can't do diddley-squat.

Here's some pictures to put on your blog. The pictures are of Dave Grimsman's big brother and me. It's through him that I became close to Dave and Tricia the Grimsman Family, and then, Carly and me in San Francisco waiting to get on the Trolly Car that got stuck going up the hill and we had to get off and walk to the top of the hill. It was fun.


Mom



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that was a tear jerker to read but I must say I loved hearing your mom's own words from her email. I loved the way she spoke..."didilly squat!" She was a light to all around her. It was a gift to me and our family that we were able to see Molly and you kids two times last summer! I am so grateful for those moments and I am so looking forward to many more when we all see her again. Enjoy the holidays just the way your mom always wanted you too!
Much love, Tricia G.