Sunday, August 31, 2008

All About Mom

My dad found this profile I wrote about my mom. I remember I wrote it up in church. I was probably in high school (10 years ago!). I can't remember what it was for but some of the things I wrote made me laugh:

Morena Molly Valdez Robbins

Born: October 31, 1956
Baptized: 1969?
Age: 16-18
Liked: Church Dances
Went to: Clearfield and Irvine High School
Dated: Dee Robbins, David Robbins, Craig Pett
Hung out with: Lee Hardy, Murdock, Auntie Foo, Denise, Charmaine
Married: Darrell Robbins
Date: April 1981?
Kids: Kristin Julia at age 26, Jaron Douglas at age 27, Scott Michael at age 29, Brooke Ella at age 31, Carly Dawn at age 37
Vacations: Cali to see "Handsome Grandpa George" and Grandma Della and play in the river, Yellowstone where it rained, Cali & Mexico w/Uncle Hernan to see Tia Hilda, Arizona when Princess Di was killed
Favorite Things: Eat carrots and make other people eat carrots, Feed the missionaries, Running, Sing when nobody wants her to
Mom's Goals: Make sure we get to do all the stuff we want to because she never did
Thing I Like Most: Always wants to help me out

No comments: