Friday, December 25, 2009

Molly's thoughts about Christmas 2007

For Christmas in 2007, Molly sent out a family newsletter to family and friends. Her thoughts on Christmas then are still very much applicable to 2009:

"Another year with many joyous milestones has passed. We count the many blessings we have been given this year by our Heavenly Father and thank Him. He has been so gracious to us. We also give many thanks for you, our ever-staying friends and family, who have blessed our lives with many wonderful memories. Your presence in our lives has brought happiness and peace to us."

She also makes this observation:

"There is nothing more rewarding for a parent than to know how happy your children are."

Molly comments about her teaching position in such a way that allows us to sense her excitement at having found a job-field that she enjoys very much:

"I think I have the perfect dream job. I teach 2nd grade at a new school in its second year that is only two miles away. I work with a wonderful group of people who I love and enjoy being with. I have an adorable class I could take home and keep as my own. It's an honor to share my day with each precious child. "

She ends the newsletter with the following, which I am sure she would repeat this year:

"We love this time of year when we get to hear from you on how you and your family are doing. Thank you for thinking of us.

Merry Christmas and a happy 2008 New Year!!!"

No comments: